OCEAN MAGNESIUM TRANSDERMAL MAGNESIUM THERAPY
A New Approach to Magnesium Supplementation
Many people don’t know that muscle cramps, RLS, facial tics, chronic pain and poor sleep are often symptoms of magnesium deficiency. Magnesium Chloride is the best form of magnesium as it has the highest bioavailability, while simultaneously providing the chloride necessary for helping digestion and vitamin and mineral absorption. The best and most efficient way to take your magnesium is transdermally (on the skin) because transdermal magnesium works faster and does not have the side effects of oral supplementation.
HOW TO TELL WHETHER YOU GET ENOUGH MAGNESIUM
Do you drink carbonated beverages on a regular basis?
- If you drink sodas on a regular basis, the phosphates in soda bind with magnesium inside the digestive tract, rendering it unavailable to the body.
- So even if you are eating a balanced diet, by drinking soda you are flushing magnesium out of your system.
Do you experience a lot of stress in your life, or have you recently had major medical procedures such as surgery?
- Physical and emotional stress can be the cause of magnesium deficiency, and a lack of magnesium tends to magnify the stress reaction. In studies, adrenaline and cortisol, byproducts of the “fight or flight” reaction associated with stress and anxiety, were associated with decreased magnesium. Stressful conditions require more magnesium use by the body and such conditions may lead to deficiency, including psychological and physical forms of stress including surgery, burns and chronic disease.
Do you drink coffee, tea or other caffeinated drinks daily?
- Magnesium levels are largely controlled in the body by the kidneys, which filter and excrete excess magnesium and other minerals. Caffeine causes the kidneys to release extra magnesium regardless of body status. If you drink coffee, tea, soda regularly, your risk for magnesium deficiency is increased.
Do you regularly eat pastries, cakes, desserts, candies or other sweet foods?
- Refined sugar is not only a zero magnesium product, it also causes the body to excrete magnesium through the kidneys. The more sweet foods and processed baked baked goods you have in your diet, the more likely you are deficient in magnesium and other vital nutrients.
Do you drink more than seven alcoholic beverages per week?
- The effect of alcohol on magnesium levels is similar to the effect of diuretics: it lowers magnesium available to the cells by increasing the excretion of magnesium by the kidneys. Increased alcohol intake also contributes to decreased efficiency of the digestive system, as well as Vitamin D deficiency, both of which can contribute to low magnesium levels.
Benefits of Ocean Magnesium Products
Ocean Magnesium transdermal therapy products are designed to deliver magnesium and trace minerals through the skin, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract for rapid absorption into the cells.
In older adults, reduced gastric acid levels in the digestive system may be a factor in reduced mineral availability. A simple and less expensive option is the use of magnesium chloride transdermal supplementation. Transdermal Magnesium Chloride has been proven to have a high bioavailability, while simultaneously providing the chloride necessary for healthy digestion and vitamin and mineral absorption.
Some other benefits of Ocean Magnesium Transdermal therapy:
- Supports healthy immune system
- Restores cellular magnesium levels
- Boosts energy levels
- Relief of spasms, aches and pains
- Helps maintain proper muscle function
- Elevates mood and relieves stress
- Encourages healthy skin tissue
- Facilitates safe and effective detox
- Natural cellular protectant
- Calms overactive nerves
- Balances hormonal system
- Improves quality of sleep
- ….and much more
Only magnesium chloride, a magnesium mineral salt with high solubility has been found in medical studies to match or surpass the absorption of these forms of magnesium. Magnesium chloride is found naturally in sea water, one of the purest forms of magnesium chloride is sourced from the ancient Zechstein sea, an underground source which has been protected from modern impurities at a depth of approximately 2000metres beneath the earth’s crust. Ocean Magnesium use magnesium chloride from the Zechstein sea.